Packed with hundreds of tips and advice for anyone who has ever dreamed of owning a home in Italy, “A Prima Vista: Our Journey To Buying & Restoring an Italian Home”, is the story of how we discovered and restored a rustic townhouse in Le Marche, Italy.
With over 100 images of the project and beautiful shots of the surrounding areas, A Prima Vista (At First Sight), also gives invaluable advice on how much to budget, how to cut through the red tape, arrange builders, tradespeople and how much you should expect to spend. This is a first-hand and sometimes humorous take on buying and restoring a home in a tiny Italian town.
Loaded with a wealth of tips and stories from interior design to what to do when a large earthquake hits, A Prima Vista is the go-to book for anyone dreaming of La Dolce Vita.
Fill in your details to receive three sample chapters of “A Prima Vista” to read on your tablet or mobile device.
– How to find your dream Italian home
– How to budget for it (you don’t need a ton of money!)
– How to cut through the red tape and what fees to pay
– Where to find reliable tradespeople and builders to restore or redesign your home
– How to decorate it and where to find those one of a kind pieces